As the year closes out, we hope you’ll remember Project Connect Nashville with your year-end giving. In 2017, we will more than double our faith based educational offerings. We have a new office and training space and we plan to use it fully for his Kingdom work. We will be reaching more families struggling in poverty, seeking to make connections and walk with them on the difficult road out of poverty. We do this trusting that God will provide the resources we need through people like you who share our vision of reaching the lost and marginalized in our city. It’s a long and slow road but we are committed. Will you join us on the journey?
Your year-end gift will directly impact lives. Here’s how:
- $30 covers the cost of Christ-centered budgeting and workforce development books for a student for a full-year of classes
- $50 covers the cost of a meal for 15 people for our Work Life class
- $85 pays for a bus pass for a participant to get to/from work and class for a month
- $150 covers a month’s worth of rent reduction for one student (GOSO Program)
- $600 assists a family in getting a new start (electric bill, food, other necessities) as we get them stabilized an on a new journey
- $1800 sponsors a GOSO participant for 6 months
- $3600 sponsors one GOSO participant for a year
Would you consider partnering with us monthly? Monthly giving is powerful for the one receiving and the one giving. Monthly contributions provide Project Connect Nashville with a steady, on-going source of funding and they remind us that so many of you are for us and the poor whom we serve. We’ve heard many of our monthly givers tell us they are encouraged in how they see their gifts being used for His Kingdom work. Contact Michelle at email@example.com for more information.
Blessings to you in the New Year!
Alan & Michelle Murdock