“This short video is a powerful reminder that there are many suffering people in Nashville who are living in the shadows. As citizens of this great city, we all need an organization like Project Connect to help us reach out to our at-risk neighbors and offer them lasting hope.” —Joel Anderson, founder of Anderson Design Group.
Many of you know the intensive work we do in the lives, the homes and on the streets with the deeply impoverished of Middle Tennessee who have broken relationships in all aspects of their lives. We are honored to be serving in these impoverished communities and we want to take you with us. Will you partner with us financially? Will you share this post with your friends? Will you check back here daily to view the progress and see the stories of hope for the hopeless?
$40,000 in 40 Days Campaign
Project Connect Nashville is raising support to connect families in poverty to hope and to connect the Church to the Great Commission locally. We need operational and hope funds immediately for:
1. renovation materials and ministry space costs
2. educational and training materials (Faith and Finance, Jobs for Life and Bible study curriculum)
3. emergency assistance for families we serve and
4. summer programming for children in poverty
3 WAYS TO HELP:
1. Share our story (and this video) – inviting others that you know to partnership and to “like” our page
2. Donate at www.projectconnectnashvill
3. Come back here to FB daily to read stories of hope and check out our fundraising progress
Thank you for your prayers, donations and your willingness to share us with others. – PCN Board and Team.